Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wow!! Ain't No Stopping Us!


I'm just sitting here with my kids thinking about the "me" 10 months ago and looking at the pictorial differences and all I can say is Wow!!  God is so awesome.  I am 72 pounds healthier.  I have made many changes on the outside as well as the inside.  Speaking with a friend today made me realize how much I missed journaling.  It's so great to be able to go back and look at posts from my journey's beginning.  I still have some of those same struggles as before but everyday I am provided with brand new mercies...Thank You Father God!!  I am going thru some major issues right now and I know my God will see me thru...Please check out my before and after...still a work in progress.  There ain't no turning back now!!  Hope to see you soon!!  PS....I am soooo excited because both of my sisters have joined me!!  They are fighting this Obesity monster as well!!!!  Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment