Friday, January 15, 2010

I am Back and I Survived!!!

Hi all!! I hope I still have a few faithful follwers. I have my laptop back!! And I am overjoyed. Since the last time I blogged, Christmas and New Year's have passed and I survived!! Not saying that I didn't eat some of the things that I wanted, because I did in moderations. However, today is a dawn of a brand new day so back to the grindstone for me.
I am super excited because clinic started again Tuesday and I have maintained my weight during the 4 week break!! I saw a lot of new and eager faces and I feel proud of my accomplishments. I once stood in the shoes of the ladies who are just starting this journey and I am still toiling. Ladies, we can do this together, one pound at a time!
Another great-Fitness Clinic will be opening a new location in my hometown soon!!
Until later,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment