Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time of My Life

Hi my faithful friends,
This will be another quick one, my laptop is still down. (Who said Halleluiah?? lol)
Note: Please do not forget to tune in Sunday, November 15th, BET 9PM CST to watch Heart of the City…
Saturday night we wrapped up the final taping for the BET documentary. I have met some wonderful people along this journey and I am having the time of my life. It’s not every day that one gets to tell their story via mass media. I get goose bumps when I think of the round table discussion with Star Jones, Trey, Charlie Mae, Lorine, and Dr. Quinn. We were like “old friends”, sitting around discussing the good, the bad and the ugly of obesity. You guys are the greatest!! Star, it was an upmost pleasure meeting you. I can truly say that I had my one moment in time and it felt GREAT!! I am eternally grateful to our Heavenly Father for making this all possible.…. I want to thank everyone that believed in me even when I didn’t have the will to believe in myself.
This is not the end of my story. Now my story begins….

No comments:

Post a Comment