Thursday, September 17, 2009

MY FIRST DAY @ the Fitness Clinic

September 15, at the MAOF (Mississippi Against Obesity Foundation) Fitness Clinic.

My first session went very well and I think I am going to love it. Everyone’s

so supportive. We discussed nutrition and the importance of water and were given

journals and were instructed on how to use them.

The atmosphere was very friendly and everyone's on first name basis. I was

flattered with the success stories of the returning members and how they were eager

to return to the program, one even encouraged a friend to join. We will began the

workout tonight, so hopefully I will not have a different outlook on the program

after they work me over....smile.

I have been journaling and will post tonight after the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment