Monday, September 21, 2009

Lights, Camera, Lousteau!!

This morning I felt like a celebrity. I made the local radio!! My local radio (WMGO) aired a portion of my story. Thanks Jerry Lousteau. I missed it because I was at work and the radio there picks up nothing but static. However, I received calls all day. Thanks to ALL who called and offered support it meant so much and it also gave me that EXTRA push to carry me through the day. I will listen to it later this week. As you all know (or maybe not), my story will be featured on a BET documentary later this fall. I will keep you posted.
I am so excited. It keeps me motivated, every time I think about overeating or not exercising I have to tell myself, “Girl everybody’s watching..”, too funny.
I did really well this weekend considering the fact that I thought I was hungry at night…devil stop that! However, I did not yield to temptation, so I am so proud of myself. Tomorrow is weigh in day… I must see progress!
Thank you for stopping by…leave a comment or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment